Finding the best dentist in Glen Iris can make a big difference in your dental health. At Ashwood Dental Surgery, your health, oral needs, and comfort are our priorities. Our staff is here to help you with any dental issue, from teeth cleaning or a simple check-up to teeth whitening, same-day crowns, or implants.
Helping thousands of dental patients over the years, Dr Kotee Jagan prides herself on all the services the dental clinic offers. Her team is dedicated to providing the highest-quality care and support to local patients. We use state-of-the-art technology to view your dental profile, diagnose with accuracy, and suggest the right treatment to improve the look and feel of your smile
Our Dental Care Services
At Ashwood Dental Surgery, we believe that everyone deserves to show off a set of white and healthy teeth, and yours are no different. With the right treatment plan, our dentist in Glen Iris will transform your smile and increase your confidence.
You can depend on us for:
Our goal is to address your current dental problem and prevent a minor cavity or decay from becoming a bigger, more painful issue. We provide regular dental check-ups, dental hygiene instructions, cleanings, exams, and more to ensure patients have healthy and strong teeth and gums.
Our general dentistry services include:
If you want a complete smile makeover, we can suggest one of our orthodontic treatments – braces or Invisalign – to correct your misaligned jaw or crooked teeth. During your visit to Ashwood Dental Surgery, Dr Kotee Jagan will conduct a thorough examination of your teeth, gums, and jaw and suggest traditional metal braces, clear braces, or Invisalign to help get that smile you want.
We also recommend orthodontic treatments for:
- Crowded teeth
- Spaced teeth
- Bite problems (open bite, overbite, crossbite, or underbite)
Gum Disease Treatment
Gum disease is a common dental issue that may cause disruptions to your teeth or bone and impact your overall oral health. If left untreated, gum disease could lead to loss of teeth and even more serious dental complications besides.
We suggest you come in for a quick check-up If you have:
- Pain when chewing
- Bad breath
- Sensitive teeth
- Swollen gums
At Ashwood Dental Surgery, we offer various gum disease treatments, including bone grafting, crown lengthening, root planing, and periodontal surgery to prevent progression and save you from agony.
Why Choose Our Dental Clinic
Here are a few of the attributes that make our dental practice in Glen Iris stand out from the rest:
- Our experienced, professional, and compassionate dentists bring their knowledge and skill to you to create a smile you will be proud to share.
- We have proven cosmetic results that will make you and your family happy. Our gallery has extensive before-and-after images, demonstrating the incredible changes experienced by our patients.
- We have a modern office, different from common medical practices and clinics. We create an inviting and friendly atmosphere and go the extra mile to make our patients feel comfortable.
Contact Ashwood Dental Surgery Today
If you are ready to discuss your dental options, make sure to schedule your appointment with our dentist in Glen Iris. You can:
- Reach out to Ashwood Dental Surgery by phone at (03) 9001 5635
- Visit us at Suite 4, 330 High Street, Ashburton VIC